Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Komputer & Teknologi > Shareware & Freeware

Shareware & Freeware Bertukar informasi mengenai Software berbayar ataupun gratis.

Old 11th November 2011
Ceriwis Addicted

Braincode mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Sony Vegas PRO 10.0d Build 669

Sony Vegas PRO 10.0d Build 669

SONY Vegas Pro - a professional video editor for editing and multichannel audio recording. Provides processing visual effects in real time, supports an unlimited number of both audio and video tracks, multi-channel input / output, the creation of surround sound and dual-layer DVD.

Video Features:

- Improved playback options in its original format HDV 1080i. M2t and improved memory usage when working with large projects HDV 1080i.

- Broad support for XDCAM, including a viewing window XDCAM, support for proxy data, support for FAM (i.LINKR) and the network mode, input-output multi-channel sound, adapting to the proxy files of low resolution and DVD-mastering. It supports all formats of XDCAM SD and HD.

- Improved use of DeckLink includes support for the boards of the current generation DeckLink PCI-e and PCI-x. There are also improvements such as a function of batch capture (group data entry), input-output multichannel audio, insert edit to tape, working with mixed timecode, support I / O signals 1080i 24p and monitoring format 720p timeline.

- Support Boards AJA SDI (requires payment Xena LH, LHe, LS, and LSe). Includes support for group input, input-output multichannel audio, insert edit to tape, work with a mixed time code, input-output signal standard and high definition 1080i 24p and monitoring format 720p timeline.

- High import and export H.264 AVC / AAC. Includes templates for Sony PSPR, Apple iPodR.

- Entering I-frame in the positions of markers when rendering MPEG-2 (using a program I-frame viewer in DVD Architect 4).

- Export PSPR.

- Extract sound from a 5.1 with DVD-based camcorders and home movies on DVD.

- Red-eye reduction for still images.

Download

Code:

EnterUpload
http://www.enterupload.com/owjlpomqc...32bit.rar.html

UploadStore
http://uploadstore.net/mvaq7my5ipro/...32bit.rar.html