Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Komputer & Teknologi > Shareware & Freeware

Shareware & Freeware Bertukar informasi mengenai Software berbayar ataupun gratis.

Old 11th November 2011
Ceriwis Addicted

Braincode mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default portable recovery my files full version

Software ini sangat berguna pagi PC - Komputer kita untuk mengembalikan file dan data yang selama ini hilang atau terdelet tanpa sengaja kita bisa mengembalikan nya dengan secara sempurna.

Berdasarkan Situs Resmi software ini cara penggunaannya juga mudah. Setelah anda Install kemudian jalankan. Lalu anda bisa memilih pada drive mana yang akan anda cari file2 yang telah terhapus. Lalu lihat yang sudah didapatkan dan kembalikan lagi data2 yang hilang tersebut.

Recover My Files akan mengembalikan file yang sudah dihapus ke dalam Windows Recycle Bin. Bahkan file yang sudah dibersihkan namun masih Anda perlukan bisa dikembalikan lagi utuh. Program ini mendukung lebih dari 50 tipe file berdasar kategori:

* Mengembalikan e-mail yang terhapus

* Mengembalikan dokumen penting Anda

* Mengembalikan archives

* Menemukan kembali foto digital yang terhapus

* Mengembalikan file musik atau video

Program ini kompatibel dengan Windows XP dan sistem file FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 dan NTFS

http://www.zid*du.com/download/12375....6419.rar.html

http://www.easy-share.com/1912874322...Build.6419.rar

Recover My Files is computer data recovery software. It will recover files which have been deleted and emptied from (or bypassed) the Windows Recycle Bin.

Recover My Files will find any type of deleted file, however it will also search specifically for file types that you nominate. Recover My Files will also find drives that are corrupt, no longer recognized by Windows, formatted, and even drives that have been formatted and a new Operating System installed.

Recover My Files does not alter the contents of the drive being searched in any way so you can perform safe data recovery. The version of Recover My Files that is downloaded from our website is fully functional. It will allow you to preview the contents of the files that it has recovered from your computer. However, you must purchase a product activation key before you can save your files.

It is not currently possible to save files to the drive on which they were deleted. You must save them to other storage media (eg. Second hard drive, floppy disk, USB drive, network, CD or DVD etc).

Purchasing an activation key lets you to save your file recovery results. When you purchase via our secure server your activation key is provided to you on a web page at the end of the purchase process and by email.