Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Komputer & Teknologi > Shareware & Freeware

Shareware & Freeware Bertukar informasi mengenai Software berbayar ataupun gratis.

Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Chasegurdy mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Send a message via ICQ to Chasegurdy Send a message via AIM to Chasegurdy Send a message via Yahoo to Chasegurdy Send a message via Skype™ to Chasegurdy
Default Guest Posting

This year, I discovered two things about blogging I wish I knew a year ago.

I can’t get enough organic traffic just by writing on my blog alone.
Techno's Club

I came to the first conclusion after scoring a few measly views for each post on my blog, during the first 6 months.
The second came after digging into the numbers behind my blog’s traffic on Google Analytics. Here, I landed 4x more visitors from a high authority site (Lifehack) compared to one that was less publicly known (Growmap).

Left: Traffic I got from a guest post on Lifehack | Right: Traffic I got from a guest post on Growmap
I’m not saying you should toss away all guest post opportunities from lower authority sites — they still bring you some decent traffic and a backlink! But you get a higher ROI for your blog if you invest your time writing for a high authority site.

So how do you determine a high authority site?

Alexa

Basically, Alexa ranks over 30 million websites based on their traffic data, which is gathered from millions of Internet users who use Alexa’s toolbar.
In other words, Alexa is a good indicator to see which site is popular.
With that said, here are the top guest posting sites I highly recommend you submit your post to. These are all top sites, all of them ranked within the top 100,000 on Alexa, that should help boost your blog’s organic traffic.

visit Now :
What is TOF-3D and what does it consist of?
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Send a message via ICQ to Chasegurdy Send a message via AIM to Chasegurdy Send a message via Yahoo to Chasegurdy Send a message via Skype™ to Chasegurdy
Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

I came to the first conclusion after scoring a few measly views for each post on my blog, during the first 6 months.
The second came after digging into the numbers behind my blog’s traffic on Google Analytics. Here, I landed 4x more visitors from a high authority site (Lifehack) compared to one that was less publicly known (Growmap).

Left: Traffic I got from a guest post on Lifehack | Right: Traffic I got from a guest post on Growmap
I’m not saying you should toss away all guest post opportunities from lower authority sites — they still bring you some decent traffic and a backlink! But you get a higher ROI for your blog if you invest your time writing for a high authority site.

Alexa

Basically, Alexa ranks over 30 million websites based on their traffic data, which is gathered from millions of Internet users who use Alexa’s toolbar.
With that said, here are the top guest posting sites I highly recommend you submit your post to. These are all top sites, all of them ranked within the top 100,000 on Alexa, that should help boost your blog’s organic traffic.

visit Now :
5 Secret Benefits of Incorporating Dates into Your Diet
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
2000? Fake Apple AirPods Pro Unboxing & First Look - 100% Fake But 100% Same?????? TechnosClub.com
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
A Study Reveals What Is the Most Optimistic Time of Our Lives
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Tech Talks #1012 - JioPhone Lite Realme DART Samsung Selfie Keyboard Oppo F15 Launch 4a TechnosClub.com
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Types of Wi-Fi Routers
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
The Reason Why Your Knuckles Creak and Why You Should Never Do It
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
A Galaxy Event live stream
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
6 Tips to Update Lighting Fixture before Home Staging
Old 29th January 2020
Ceriwiser

Default Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Are Trump's legal woes over or just beginning?