Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Hobby > Fotografi > The Business District

The Business District An area to discuss the business of photography and share your professional work

Old 27th September 2013

shenatdjbl mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Replica Ugg Online Store sell Ugg sunglasses

Womens Ugg Sand Classic Tall 5815 Boots Canada
Womens Ugg Sand Classic Mini 5854 Boots Canada
Womens Ugg Red Classic Short 5825 Boots Canada

Equally Oscar host Seth MacFarlane set his sights during a many types of targets which also has a comprehensive forensics education hits and misses, the flick academy spread the gold around towards a varied slate of films. "Argo" won best picture for sure, on top of two other prizes. But "Life of Pi" won among the most awards with four, together with a surprise win for director Ang Lee.
"Thank you, movie god," the Taiwanese director said on stage. Later, he thanked his agents and said: "I must do that," if you do shrug with a smile.
Said to be the wisdom he's acquired since then: "You can't hold grudges it is difficult however can't hold grudges."
Yet it was DayLewis who developed the kind popculture riffing that's MacFarlane's specialty. In accepting his record third bestactor award from presenter Meryl Streep, he deadpanned that before they'd swapped roles, he originally was set to hang out Margaret Thatcher "and Meryl was Steven's first choice for 'Lincoln,' and Let me remember that version."
"I was maybe not hallucinating when which is happening," he was quoted saying. "In the path of a hallucination it not seem that odd: 'Oh look, a purple elephant. Oh look, Michelle Obama.'".
Probably the most moments associated with the night came in the end, as First Lady Michelle Obama announced the winner of the highest picture prize. Backstage, Affleck described how surreal t had been when he heard her the word: "Argo."
While global hits, the Bond action thriller "Skyfall" won associated with its original song via the unstoppable Adele (with Paul Epworth). Furthermore tied for sound editing with "Zero Dark Thirty," the primary win on the night for Kathryn Bigelow's detailed saga regarding the seek for Osama bin Laden.
Amongst the winners were the frontrunners throughout this lengthy awards season: Daniel DayLewis for his deeply immersed portrayal of Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's epic "Lincoln," best actress Jennifer Lawrence as being troubled young widow in "Silver Linings Playbook" and supporting actress Hathaway as catwoman as your doomed prostitute Fantine in your musical "Les Miserables." Christoph Waltz could be bit of a surprise for supporting actor for a charismatic bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained," an award he'd won just four years ago for Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds."
Lee, who previously won best director in the year 2006 for "Brokeback Mountain" (also, since didn't win best picture), was typically lowkey and selfdeprecating in victory. His "Life of Pi" serves as a fable mounted in glorious 3D, but Spielberg looks like the widely used for "Lincoln." The film also won because of cinematography, original score and visual effects.
The 22yearold Lawrence, who was able to demonstrate to her lighter side within oddball romance "Silver Linings Playbook" following serious roles in "Winter's Bone" and "The Hunger Games," gamely laughed at herself as she tripped for the stairs en route to activity is with her poufy, pale pink Dior Haute Couture gown. Backstage for the press room, whenever reporter asked what she was thinking, she responded: "A bad word that I can't think that begins 'F.'" Keeping journalists in hysterics, she explained, "I'm sorry. Used to an attempt before I . sorry."
The other winners, "Searching for Sugar Man," in regards to a forgotten musician's rediscovery, took the prize for most satisfactory documentary feature. Pixar's story book "Brave" won best animated feature.
"I never thought I'd be back here, below options man or woman available in this academy," said Affleck, who shared a screenplay Oscar with pal Matt Damon 25 years earlier with their breakout film "Good Will Hunting."
'Argo' wins best picture on scattered Oscar night
A protracted bit which is where William Shatner rebounded out of your future as his "Star Trek" character, Capt. James T. Kirk, had its moments while a tale relating to the drama "Flight" being restaged entirely with sock puppets clearly scream. A John Wilkes Booth gag in mention of the "Lincoln" became a slight groaner, perhaps intentionally, while MacFarlane depended on his alter ego, the cuddly stuffed bear from his directorial debut "Ted," to create a crack approximately a postOscar orgy at Jack Nicholson's house. (MacFarlane already has indicated he's oneanddone with Oscars hosting.)
"Les Miserables" also won for sound mixing and makeup and hairstyling. One Oscar for "Django Unchained" came for Tarantino's original screenplay. Inquired on his international appeal backstage, Tarantino was enthusiastic as usual in saying: "I'm renowned, and a filmmaker, having said that make movies for the planet."
"Les Miserables" also won three Academy Awards, while "Django Unchained" and "Skyfall" each took two.
That's the sort of raunchiness MacFarlane himself was focusing on as host whilst balancing the more amount of traditional demands using the job. There exists the vast majority of singing and dancing over the threeandhalfhour broadcast no great surprise out of your musically minded creator for this animated series "Family Guy" together with a poignant performance from Barbra Streisand of "The Approach we take to Were," due to the late Marvin Hamlisch, all through the memorial montage. But MacFarlane also attempt to preserve the humor edgy with shots at Mel Gibson, George Clooney, Chris Brown and Rihanna.
Besides best picture, "Argo" won for Chris Terrio's adapted screenplay also William Goldenberg's film editing. Affleck famously (and strangely) wasn't as part of the bestdirector category for his thrilling and surprisingly funny depiction from the daring rescue throughout 1979 Iranian hostage crisis. Speculate a producer with a film alongside George Clooney and Grant Heslov, they got to consume home the absolute best prize of your respective night.