Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Android , iOS, Nokia, etc

Android , iOS, Nokia, etc Diskusi tentang handphone, Blackberry, Android, iPhone dibahas habis disini. Cari cara untuk repair, restore dan backup

Old 26th March 2018

Daitaychon mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Post How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 7/7 Plus?

“I accident deleted all the contacts on my iPhone 7 plus, is it possible to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 plus, I never sync my iPhone to iTunes. But I have not use my iPhone after the deletion, anyone who can help?” - By Anna

Data lost after factory restore your iPhone 7 plus? Data lost due to updated your iPhone 7 plus to the latest iOS system? To recover lost contacts from iPhone 7 plus or iPhone 7, what you need is just the iPhone 7 Data Recovery and iPhone 7 Recovery for Mac.

iPhone 7 Data Recovery and iPhone 7 Recovery for Mac are the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data recovery tool which allows you one click to restore your lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, notes, call logs and more from your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus in a click.

Related: Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 7/7 Plus

Last edited by Daitaychon; 26th March 2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old 3rd May 2018

membuatanter mempunyai hidup yang Normal

I accident deleted all the contacts on my iPhone 7 plus, is it possible to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 plus, I never sync my iPhone to iTunes. But I have not use my iPhone after the deletion, anyone who can help?

Visit my website mangafox online.
Old 5th May 2018

xuzen21 mempunyai hidup yang Normal

You must be very despondent when you delete iPhone data by mistaken, damages, lost or stolen, jailbreak, factory restore, ios update, etc. so how to recover lost contacts from iPhone if you sync iPhone to iTunes or iCloud, now you can use the iPhone data recovery tool to help you recover those deleted or lost data.
how to recover lost call history from iPhone
Old 5th May 2018

kaoler1 mempunyai hidup yang Normal

If we wipe data by accidentally but you don't know whether have backups or not, we can use the iPhone data recovery tool to search iTunes or iCloud backup files and extract them, if you can't find the backup, you can use it to directly scan your iPhone, and recover data without backup files.
how to restore deleted contacts on iPhone
Old 17th July 2018

galken mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoler1 View Post
If we wipe data by accidentally but you don't know whether have backups or not, we can use the color switch tool to search iTunes or iCloud backup files and extract them, if you can't find the backup, you can use it to directly scan your iPhone, and recover data without backup files.
Thanks for comment
Old 27th September 2018

Mikssa mempunyai hidup yang Normal

The way for me to recover lost contacts from iPhone is to use Tuneskit iPhone data recovery to help me. It is designed for all iOS users to recover lost contacts, messages, photos, videos, calendars, etc at faster speed from local backup files, iTunes and iCloud backup files with user-friendly interface. You can recover all data in 3 simple steps without data rewritten. Firs to install and running it on computer, second to scan data, third to recover all data you want. If you want to learn its detail functions, you can check at: https://www.tuneskit.com
Old 27th January 2019

Warm1204 mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Fine. Just get support from this iPhone contacts recovery, which helps you find one appropriate software with ease.
Or you can take a close look at this step-by-step guide:
How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone