Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > Jual Beli > Fashion > Koper & Carrier

Old 9th February 2017
Ceriwis Lover

MieDjawa mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Delsey Pro Road 66 Trolley Luggage (for Camera & others)

Koper Delsey Pro Road 66 Trolley Luggage (for Camera & others)
Rp. 2.100.000

Lokasi : DKI Jakarta (Bisa COD) Kondisi : New Posted on : 14-09-2015 15:03 Terjual : 0 barang telah terjual Dilihat : 404 kali Last Sundul : 14 September 2015, 03:03:55 PM

Penjelasan Produk

BNIB...Delsey PROROAD 66 Trolley (for camera & normal use)

This model ProRoad 66 Trolley is made of a Nylon/Polyester fabric. A removable, customizable, photo insert, with adjustable, movable laminated dividers, giving room to Digital SLR camera(s), PRO 35mm cameras, 3 to 4 lenses and flashgun, is covered with a zippered mesh cover. A strongly padded notebook up to 17'section is provided. The ProRoad 66 Trolley comes with a removable tripod holder system to attach tripods of various sizes. Two zippered fornt pockets provide additional room for accessories and personal belongings. Ball bearing wheels and a heavy duty telescoping handle mechanism will give you the compfort to roll-on your photographic equipment.

The TSA lock will give you the final security.

Dimensions

Internal: 35 cm x 18 cm x 52 cm

External: 36 cm x 23 cm x 57 cm

Capacity: 32.8 ltr

Weight: 4.5 kg

open price 2100000 nego alus ajaa

WA / call 08111126374

Old 12th August 2019

mfools mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Dear friends. can you tell me where I can buy the children's suitcase? I can’t find cheaper suitcases anywhere. Prices are way too high... I need a suitcase with some cartoon print. Moreover, I want branded ones so that made in China does not fall apart from one trip)))) If anyone knows, tell me please! And what can you say about this https://coolbagsclub.com/best-kids-luggage/ I think they are cool...