Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Film & Musik > Download

Download Lagi cari link download atau torrent? disini pastinya

Old 24th January 2017

rakaruan mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default play The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtit

The Girl with All the Gifts (2016)
Release :
2016-09-23
Runtime :
110 min.
Genre :
Drama, Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller
Production :
BFI Film Fund, Altitude Film Entertainment, Poison Chef, Altitude Film Sales
Cast :
Gemma Arterton, Paddy Considine, Glenn Close, Sennia Nanua, Anamaria Marinca, Fisayo Akinade, Anthony Welsh, Dominique Tipper, Eli Lane, Lobna Futers, Stacey Lynn Crowe, Amy Floyd, Elise Read
Crew :
Ben Rimmer, Mike Carey, Mike Carey, Will Clarke, Richard Holmes, Andy Mayson, Christopher Moll, Cristobal Tapia de Veer, Simon Dennis, Matthew Cannings, Colin Jones, Kristian Milsted, Philip Barber, Liza Bracey, Katerina Michail, Joshua Douglas-Bagley, Agis Pyrlis, Melissa Gethin Clarke, Toby Spigel, Sam Donovan, Philip O'Connor, Sarah Dutton, Graham Martyr, Jon Beacham, Daniel Bishop, Aimee Spinks, Wayne Mansell, Anna Benbow, Joshua Bourke, Fran Weston, Luke Stone, Zakaria Boumediane, Francisco Paim, Nick Rideout, Davey Ahern, Seb Barker, Dominik Schleier, Nick Baldock, Rory de Carteret, James Ridgway, Carsten Richter, Marcus Sujata, Dillon Bennett, Sebastian Morsch, Monica MacDonald, Anna Morena, Jenna Hacking, Jennifer Nelson, Mireille Paulo, Scarlett O'Connell, Paschalla Sharpe, Colm McCarthy, Angus Lamont, Camille Gatin
Vote Average:
6.4 Count: 83
Overview :
A scientist and a teacher living in a dystopian future embark on a journey of survival with a special young girl named Melanie.
Keyword :
london, bunker, post-apocalyptic, infection, children, blood, zombie, little girl, smell, eaten alive, fungus, london england

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2jP3JCY
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jqflhrq

Review

With a poll taking place on IMDb's Classic Film board for the best titles of 2016,I decided that I would use the poll to re- watch the 3 Horror creations from auteur Mike Flanagan. Gathering up Flanagan's trio,a family friend told me about an unsettling (non- Flanagan) British Horror that he had recently tracked down,which led to me unwrapping this gift.

The plot:

Infected with a zombie virus before being born, Melanie is one of a unique group of zombies,who have cravings for flesh,but are also able to continue thinking and feeling. Held on an army base,Melanie and other zombie kids are taught by Helen Justineau,as Dr. Caroline Caldwell experiments on them to find a cure. Caught in the middle of a zombie invasion on the army base,Melanie,Caldwell,Justineau and soldiers Sgt. Parks and Privates Kieran Gallagher and Dillon. As they search for a new location,the humans discover that Melanie is the girl with all the zombie gifts.

View on the film:

Presenting a gift to the viewer in her debut role, Sennia Nanua gives an incredible, heart-felt performance as Melanie. Keeping Melanie's humanity in her eyes as a desire for flesh dislocates her jaw, Nanua snaps at the horror with a nail-biting frustration to gain a grip on the hunger. Looking up to Justineau as a parent,Nanua gives the loose mother/daughter relationship a refreshing feeling of spontaneity,which is sharply contrasted by Nanua giving Melanie a dour outlook on her existence and the crumbling society that humans (barely) still control. Standing up to those who want to kill Melanie,sexy Gemma Arterton gives an expressive performance as Justineau.

Looking out to the dead world with rough edges of hate,Arterton's wonderfully sands them down with a subtle change in body language carrying the love Justineau has for her "daughter" which leads to Justineau brushing aside the signs of danger.Butting heads with everyone, Paddy Considine gives a tough as nails performance as Parks. Hitting out in rage at the mere sight of zombies,Considine (who is to reunite with his great,gentle co-star Anthony Welsh in The Death of Stalin) finely handles Parks partially letting his guard down to Melanie,with a fear just under the eyes that the humans are losing the battle. Screeching out at those who block the experiments, Glenn Close gives an explosive performance as Caldwell,whose rage to find a cure Close makes more vicious then some of the zombie attacks!

Giving a sound to the embers of a dying world, Cristobal Tapia de Veer enchants the surroundings with an evocative, Industrial score,nailed with tumbling drums to the deadly silence before an attack,and Trip- Hop earthy vocals casting a shadow of impending doom that no one is able to escape.

Biting on his own novel,the screenplay by Mike Carey retains novel roots to drawing complex, conflicting emotions in the characters,with a sharp, musk outlook for isolated locations that benefit from the visual anxiety. Examining the outbreak from Melanie's zombie eyes, Carey brilliantly makes Drama the dominating genre,as the gradual bond between Melanie and Justineau makes the horror hit with an unrelenting punch, where Justineau finds herself the one getting taught.

Trapping the group with no option but to stealthy follow the footsteps of the walking dead,director Colm McCarthy & cinematographer Simon Dennis (who both filmed season 2 of Peaky Blinders) offer unsettling glimpse of a hyper-reality,where extreme, stilted close-ups of the zombies are glazed in saturated colours. Chomping on the horror in limited bloodshot,McCarthy makes the outbursts ones which get under the skin of the group,that circle round in highly stylish confined shots digging the group with merciless terror. Ending on a haunting Sci-Fi note,McCarthy expertly threads drops of CGI with chilling practical locations from the real outskirts of British city centres, dripping with light green shades of nature releasing a new, dominant species,as Melanie reveals her gifts.
A group of children is kept restrained to wheelchairs in an underground base are fed with worms and have classes with Helen Justineau (Gemma Arterton), who treats the children with humanity and has a special care for the intelligent girl Melanie (Sennia Nanua). Sargeant Eddie Parks (Paddy Considine) is concerned with the treatment of Helen to the children and spits on his arm close to the nose of one child to show her their violent reaction. Soon it is disclosed that in the near future, a mysterious fungal disease has wiped out great part of mankind that had turned into zombies called "hungries". The scientist Dr. Caroline Caldwell (Glenn Close) is researching a cure using the children as guinea pigs in experiments. When Dr. Caldwell brings Melanie to her laboratory, Helen tries to stop her; however the base is invaded by the flesh-eating zombies. Sergeant Parks, Privates Kieran Gallagher and Dillon and Dr. Caldwell succeeds to escape in an armored truck and they rescue Helen and Melanie from the zombies. They stop to collect water from a river and Dillon is bitten by a zombie and Parks executes him. Sergeant Parks finds that the fuel tank was shot and without fuel, they need to walk to the Beacon base in the beginning of their dangerous journey through London. Will they survive?

"The Girl with All the Gifts" is a dramatic zombie movie with an intriguing and mysterious beginning, great development and disappointing conclusion. The cast has great performances, highlighting the gorgeous Gemma Arterton, Glenn Close and the promising girl Sennia Nanua. The screenplay, special effects and make-up are also excellent. Unfortunately the author wrote a poor dark and confused conclusion. My vote is six.

Title (Brazil): Not Available
I don't really know what to write other than this is another zombie flesh eaters flick that's only mediocre. I don't get the other reviews that say it's so "brilliant".

I, myself, think it's slow moving and boring. There are no good special effects and it just seems low budget. It's not a bad movie, just not a very good one IMO. We have our own tastes so YMMV.

Also, the person who said this is the best movie since 28 days later... Makes me wonder what movie they were watching. This has nothing on that movie.

I gave this a 5/10. If you're bored and want to kill some time watching a movie of this genera, then by all means go for it. It's worth a watch, but IMO it's nothing special at all.
At first, when I found out this was going to be yet another zombie movie, I almost lost interest. However, after watching the first 3 minutes I was intrigued. I thought to myself, "wait a minute, this doesn't look like the same old, same old" and it certainly wasn't. This film is the thinking person's zombie flick. It follows none of the normal conventions of the genre excepting of course for the idea of an infected populace of zombies, referred to in this incarnation as "hungries." That's where all similarities to every other movie in the genre ends. One is forced to consider complex concepts while viewing this powerhouse. For example, early on in the film, the scientist, played by Glenn Close, who is trying to synthesize a vaccine for the fungal infection that created the hungries, posits that the hungries aren't really living thinking humans suffering from a disease. Her theory is that they are merely hosts for the disease, which she believes is what is ultimately in charge of the body. As such, she doesn't believe that they are thinking, feeling sentient humans. Later on in the film, after her experiences with the main protagonist in the film, a second generation infected child named Melanie, she reverses her opinion. This reversal of opinion sparks Melanie to ask, "Well if we are alive, why should we sacrifice ourselves for YOUR survival?"

This film has the usual excitement one expects from an action movie, yet for those like myself, who despise action for action's own sake with no intelligent plot, it offers much more. If you are sick and tired of the same old thing, this is for you. It isn't your father's zombie flick. This film left me "hungry" for more.
Probably the best thing to say about The Girl with all the Gifts is that it is a classic example of of a film with star quality failing almost completely to achieve an engaging experience with an audience. I was actually the sole viewer in a matinée performance and struggled to overcome the ' how did they raise money for a script like this'? feeling.

Most stories have been told before and this is no exception. It's how it is told that excites or shocks. Moves us or disturbs us. At the very least we need to be affected. No real emotional connection here I regret to say.

I am heartened though that great actors remain great despite the embarrassing grunting zombie crowd scenes and first year drama school fight sequences which draw attention for all the wrong reasons. It seems to work on the premise at times that if you over use aggressive camera shake it will hide the lack of drama or badly constructed sequences.

Some of the exterior locations are spectacular and there is a feel of desolation and desertion. The end of civilisation, as it were.The trailer is slick though, but misleading as to what actually transpires.That is a trailers function and so it can be forgiven.

Glen Close, as the driven scientist hoping to ultimately save humanity has the ability to move us near the end of the film with her display of nuanced emotions and Paddy Considine is always watchable. Newcomer Sennia Nanua has a big future for sure but I do hope she has the fortune of being cast in something more polished and worthwhile than this overlong and fairly pointless romp that left me feeling relief when it was all over.

Online Dailymotion, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , download 5Shared, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , or download The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , Full Episode, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , Online Youtube, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , Online Dailymotion, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) , The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Full, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Movie, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Streaming, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Online, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) 2015 Full Movie, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Movie Online, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Download, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Full Movie, The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) HDQ
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Megavideo
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Tube
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Download
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Megashare
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Youtube
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Viooz
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Putlocker
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) instanmovie
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) IMDB
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Torent
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Mediafire
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) 4Shared
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Full Movie
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Full
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) HDQ full
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Download SubThe Girl with All the Gifts (2016)
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) SubThe Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Download Full Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Streaming
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Full Movie Online
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Full Movie Online Free
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Film Live Steaming
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) Watch Online Full Free
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Full Movie Download
The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) English Full Movie Free Download