Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Members Area > Ceriwis Guide

Old 28th February 2017
Newborn

jokergreen0220 mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas Citys Omar Infante has a sprained jaw and needed six stitc

LOS ANGELES -- Pinch-hitter Hector Sanchez had a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the 10th inning, and the San Francisco Giants beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-1 Thursday night in the opener of a four-game series. Nike Free 4.0 V3 Mens . Brandon Belt added an RBI single for the Giants, who had tied the score at 1 when Brandon Hicks homered off Josh Beckett in the seventh. J.P. Howell (1-3) issued a one-out walk in the 11th to Angel Pagan, who advanced on a wild pitch by Jamey Wright before the right-hander walked Hunter Pence and Buster Posey. Sanchez, who came in 1 for 10 as a pinch-hitter with seven strikeouts, flied out to the warning track in right field to drive in Pagan. Belt followed with a single to make it 3-1. Santiago Casilla (1-0) pitched 1 1-3 innings for the win, striking out Yasiel Puig with a runner at second to end the eighth before throwing a perfect ninth. Sergio Romo got three outs for his 11th save in as many chances. Ryan Vogelsong yielded one run and five hits through 7 1-3 innings in his seventh start and third against the defending NL West champion Dodgers. The other two were San Francisco victories in which he did not get the decision. The Giants are 5-0 in Vogelsongs last five starts against the Dodgers, and hes had a no-decision in all of them. Beckett continued to pitch well despite little run support. The three-time All-Star went 6 2-3 innings, allowing a run and five hits. It was the fifth straight start in which the Dodgers scored fewer than three runs while Beckett was in the game, leaving him with a loss and four no-decisions. He is 0-6 with a 4.12 ERA in 14 starts since his last victory on Sept. 30, 2012, when he beat Colorado 7-1 at Dodger Stadium. Dodgers third baseman Juan Uribe left the game because of soreness in his right hamstring. He grounded into an inning-ending double play in the seventh and played one more inning in the field. Los Angeles opened the scoring in the fifth on a sacrifice fly by Drew Butera. Hicks homered to left field in the seventh to end a 4-for-30 skid, after striking out his first two times up. It was his sixth home run this season, doubling the total he had in 90 at-bats over the previous three years with Atlanta and Oakland. Beckett walked three of his first seven batters, equaling his total in 19 2-3 innings over his previous three starts combined. NOTES: Giants manager Bruce Bochy said RHP Matt Cain should be reinstated from the 15-day disabled list Saturday -- the day he is eligible to come off -- and start against Zack Greinke after missing two turns in the rotation. Cain hasnt pitched since April 23 because of a cut on the tip of his index finger, which occurred in the clubhouse kitchen at AT&T Park when he tried to catch a knife that fell out of his hand. ... In the previous three-game series between the teams in mid-April at San Francisco, the Giants and Dodgers combined for just 11 runs while the Giants took two of three. ... Pablo Sandoval hasnt driven home a run in 18 games and 61 at-bats since his RBI single against Howell on April 16 at San Francisco. Sandoval has two hits in his last 23 at-bats with runners in scoring position. Nike Free 5.0 Womens Black . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Nike Free 5.0 Mens Black .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.nikefreeclearanceoutlet.c...e-rn-mens.html . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has blasted the media for publicizing his disparaging comments about his forwards, comments he regarded as private and light-hearted. While French television station Canal Plus was waiting for an interview with Mourinho last week in Nyon, Switzerland, it filmed him talking with a Swiss businessman at a sponsor event. Broadcast on Monday, when Chelsea was heading to Istanbul to play Galatasaray in the Champions League last 16, the clip shows Mourinho saying, "The problem with Chelsea is we lack a scorer. I have one (Samuel Etoo) but hes 32. Maybe 35, who knows?" At the pre-match news conference on Tuesday, he told media, "You all should be a bit embarrassed, because its a case of the ethics you have in your work. From my point of view, is it an unhappy comment? Absolutely. But from the ethical point of view, its a real disgrace. "The comment is not obviously a good one, not one I would do in a serious way, not something I would do in an official way in an interview. First of all, because I dont make fun. Secondly, because, if there are managers in the world that really defend their players, I am obviously one of them. And third, becauuse Samuel Etoo is Samuel Etoo. Nike Free RN Womens. ." While Mourinho was looking at having to rebuild bridges with Etoo, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba in the Champions League knockout stages, he insisted he and Etoo had no issues because of their history. Together, they won the treble in 2010 with Inter Milan; the Champions League, Serie A, and Italian Cup. "It was with him that I had the best ever season of my career," Mourinho said. "Hes one of the few player who is working with me in a second different club, and a manager never does that when he doesnt like the player, doesnt like the person. "There is no story. It was a funny conversation between me and somebody that doesnt belong to the footballing world. We were laughing, as everybody was saying. Its a disgrace that somebody has recorded a private conversation." Also brought up was Monaco striker Radamel Falcao, who Chelsea lost interest in when he was priced too high: "I dont have Falcao but Falcao doesnt have a team," Mourinho said in comments captured by Canal Plus. "Who wants to play in front of 3,000 supporters? If I was one day to go to Monaco it would be at the end (of my career)." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Old 8th September 2017
Member Aktif

EverlLox mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default авто аукцион онлайн

https://evercar.biz/avto_iz_kanadi
Ввоз авто из Канады без пошлины
С 1 августа 2017 года вступит в силу соглашение о беспошлинной торговле между Украиной и Канадой.
Поэтому мы решили детально разобраться в этом вопросе и посмотреть какие выгоды может принести нам Зона Свободной Торговли (ЗСТ) .
Согласно статьи 2.4 договора отменяются все пошлины на б/у автомобили произведенны е в Канаде,
не зависимо от их возраста, типа и объема двигателя. А также отменяются пошлины на новые авто с бензиновыми двигателями объемом от 2.2 до 3.0 л.
и c дизельными двигателями более2,5 л. На все остальные авто из Канады действует пошлина 7% от подтвержденн ой таможенной стоимости автомобиля.
Но каждый год размер пошлины будет снижаться на 1% и к 2025 году станет нулевым.
Канадские б/у авто также попадают под льготные ставки акциза, если выпущены после 2010 года и соответствуÑ� �Ñ‚ экологическо� �¼Ñƒ стандарту Евро-5.
Также на них остается в силе НДС 20%.
Надо заметить, что беспошлинный ввоз Ñ€Ð°ÑÐ¿Ñ€Ð¾ÑÑ‚Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ñ ÐµÑ‚ся не на все авто, которые находятся в Канаде, а только на те, что производятся в Канаде.
Также беспошлинно можно привезти из любой другой страны, например из США, авто произведенно� �µ в Канаде.
По нашим подсчетам, транспортир� �¾Ð²ÐºÐ° авто из Канады в Украину дороже, чем из США и даже беспошлинный ввоз не перекрывает расходы на доставку.
Также при покупки авто в Канаде придется заплатить 20% НДС, который потом правда возвратят, если машина ушла на экспорт, но в течении года.
Поэтому Зона Свободной Торговли вроде есть, но выгоды от этого соглашения в нашем случае нет.
Единственны� � бонус есть в том случае, если мы купим канадский автомобиль в США. Но и в этом случае выбор моделей авто не велик.

интернет авто аукцион

аукционы европы онлайн америки

Низкие цены на аварийные

автоаукцион� � evercar

Аукционы Америки

авто из сша одесса киев

купить автомобили

evercar

авто аукционы - огромный выбор

аукцион битых авто
купить автомобили

аукционы автомобилей