Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Members Area > Ceriwis Guide

Old 3rd June 2016
Newborn

sexyu mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Cool Replica AUDEMARS PIGUET Jules Audemars 4 Specific Skelton Movement

http://www.dealsforwatch.com

Replica AUDEMARS PIGUET Jules Audemars 4 Specific Skelton Movement 26353PT.OO.D028CR.01 Replica watch

Two newer elements that they share are a ceramic bezel and a new system in the movement. More on that in a few seconds. The new style of ceramic bezel debuted this year in the two models. The Spacemaster has a polished ceramic bezel, while the Black version has a matte finished bezel. Each has lume inside of the bezel which is nice. Another difference is on the crystal. Once again Ball has given the Hydrocarbon model a cyclops magnifier window on the sapphire crystal over the date. I happen to like these, but not everyone does. They are designed to make it easier to read the date.

fake Hublot watches
In most instances I would complain that the date disc should match the dial color and be black. However, here Ball was trying to match the light color of the hour indicators, so there is a reason they chose white for the date disc. Yellow accents are on the dial in a few places which includes the "Chronometer" label, seconds hand, and minute indicator on the flange ring. I love the relatively clean look of the dial and then the busier look of the flange ring. It makes for an attractive, and purposeful-feeling contrast.With a high degree of legibility, a lot of people are going to be drawn to this Engineer Hydrocarbon Black watch. Inside is a Ball-modified 2892-2 automatic. In addition to the movement being COSC Chronometer certified, the movement has Ball's new SpringLock system over the escapement. SpringLock is a cage that sits over the balance wheel and reduces the effect of vibration shock on accuracy by something like 66%. The case is also quite anti-magnetic which is nice. Lots of durability in here.

On the back of the case is one of those nice relief style engravings. Once again Ball offers no indication on the watch itself of what you are seeing. I've mentioned this in the past and think it is something that they should consider (among other brands). Imagine someone picking up this watch 30 years from now. How would they go about guessing the name of the dude pictured on the back of the watch? The only hint is that he is climbing. Of course anyone at Ball today will know the answer because it is a depiction of one of their current brand ambassadors. The gentleman is Alex Honnold, a talented rock climber best known for not using safety equipment such as ropes. Now you can be just like him!

replica watches after meeting with Maurice Lacroix at Baselworld 2013, I walked away very impressed with the new Pontos S Diver. I was excited to see their new three-hand dive watch as I knew it was going to be introduced at the show. You see, I am among the many people in the world who absolutely loves dive watches but haven't quite mustered the time to... you know... actually dive. It is on the list though. So why is it that I am so infatuated with timepieces designed to go underwater? I am not sure exactly, but I do know that dive watches (the good ones at least) seem to strike a great balance between style, utility, and durability. Perhaps those things together make for what I personally want most in a timepiece.
Tool watches appeal to a lot of guys because they are meant to be little durable machines you can take around with you anywhere, and are actually useful on a daily basis. Divers are like little portable submarines. One thing that dive watches are designed to deliver well is legibility. Imagine trying to read a watch dial in murky water. A dive watch needs great lume, easy to see hands and relatively simple dials. Dive watches really evolved into what they are today in the 1950s and 1960s when diving itself evolved. Brands like Rolex and Omega fought one another to make dive watches with the most street cred. They each succeeded and many of today's most popular dive watches began life in those eras. That fact however is a double edged sword, because today's watches are still designed like their ancestors were half a century ago. Where are the modern divers that still feel classic?

tag heuer watches replica Look through images of today's dive watches and the newest ones all tend to be very "retro inspired". That isn't a bad thing, but I personally lust for the future. We buy high-end watches for quality and design. Heritage and all that is nice, but sometimes I want the watch industry to be a bit more like the car industry and push forward with their designs. To be honest, there isn't a total deficit of futuristic dive watches, but few of them seem to hit the mark when it comes to having "timeless" potential.

I ask myself if it is possible to use lessons from the past to make a great dive watch that is very "today"? Further, what is it that watch designers in the mid 20th century knew in order to have made so many fantastic designs that still endure today, and will continue to endure for decades? I don't know, but older designs do have the benefit of the test of time. That means that we only remember the good designs. No doubt the last half century gave us loads of terrible watch designs that we have (perhaps for the best) forgotten. So the question remains, how does a company today make a good contemporary dive watch?

copy richard mille watches