Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Business > MLM

MLM Macam-macam multi level marketing dan tekniknya bisa kamu lihat dan pelajari disini

Old 31st March 2018

kesizewi mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Spreading the thwink message using Internet Marketing

HI,

I believe that the application of ethical internet marketing techniques could assist in spreading the thwink message. The Internet is a huge marketplace of competing messages, ideas, products, services, people etc - the key to promoting the thwink message is in finding the High Leverage Points (HLPs) :-) that promote the thwink message most efficiently. For example, wikipedia and the links from the sustainability/memetics pages are excellent and very efficient (small effort, big result). Given the high quality of content on thwink and the importance of the message I'm sure there are plenty of other opportunities out there. The first stage of the "Internet Marketing Improvement Process" I'm working on (see below for a link to this) is to better understand thwink's current aims and objectives. For example, what would be useful is to know whether the aim is for the thwink message to reach as many people as possible or is it more appropriate to target particular groups of people? For example: people interested in the individual disciplines which make up the thwink such as memetics, systems dynamics etc (who may grasp the overall thwink concept easier and could become valuable contributors) members of existing environmental organizations (who may promote the use of Analytical Activism in their organization

For more details:
Digital content production agency

Thanks