Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Members Area > Perkenalan

Perkenalan For new member, introduce yourself here

Old 23rd May 2019
Newborn

panxing18 mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Tyler Mahle takes the mound."It would c

ertainly appear that Tyler Mahle has made the Cincinnati Reds roster for a second consecutive Opening Day. You may remember that last year Michael Fulmer Jersey , at the ripe age of 23, he picked up the first win for the Reds in their 2018 season, out-dueling Tyler Chatwood in a epic Tylertanic struggle on April 2nd with 6 scoreless innings.Mahle was originally on the outside looking in to break camp with the big league Reds this year thanks to the numerous outside additions, but as MLB.com’s Mark Sheldon relayed earlier today, manager David Bell officially expects Alex Wood and his balky back to not be ready to go from day one.That firmly puts Mahle on-schedule to round out the starting rotation, especially if he continues to pitch the way he has so far in Cactus League play. He’s yet to allow an earned run in his 6 IP to date, and has logged an impressive 11 K against just 2 BB in that time. Given that performance as well as the top-tier stuff he flashed at times last season, he probably should’ve been considered more of a legit candidate to make the starting rotation anyway this winter, but as things so often do in the injury-riddled world of big league pitching Leonys Martin Jersey , it appears things have sorted themselves out in his favor, for now.Mahle will lead the Reds on Monday against the Colorado Rockies, who’ll host at their Talking Stick complex in Scottsdale, AZ. You’re in luck if you can track down a TV, too, as the game will air on MLB Network courtesy of the Rockies feed.First pitch is set for 4:10 PM ET. Hat tip to The Athletic’s C. Trent Rosecrans for tweeting out the travel roster for the day. CHICAGO (AP) — The Chicago Cubs left struggling reliever Carl Edwards Jr. off their roster for Tuesday night’s NL wild-card game against the Colorado Rockies.Edwards had a 5.14 ERA in 11 September appearances. He walked 12 in seven innings.Manager Joe Maddon said Edwards also is dealing with a forearm strain.“We wanted to be very careful right now, and we thought if we did not push him right now, he would be available for the next series,” Maddon said.The Rockies had three catchers on their roster for the single-elimination game: Chris Iannetta http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , Drew Butera and Tony Wolters. They opted for 10 pitchers, including former Cubs closer Wade Davis, and 15 position players.“Some other clubs might have a few more tough decisions based on the, maybe some of the experience and tenure of their roster, but in our case, it was pretty straightforward,” Rockies manager Bud Black said.Reliever Pedro Strop, who has been out since Sept. 13 because of a hamstring injury, is one of 11 pitchers on Chicago’s roster for the game at Wrigley Field. Speedy outfielder Terrance Gore also is active.“I told them a couple days ago http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , the last two games I was telling them Sunday I wanted to be in. They said no, they were aiming for Thursday,” Strop said. “Yesterday, I told them, ‘You know what, there (won’t be) Thursday if we don’t get Tuesday. So let me go in. Let me be available. If you find a spot for me in the game, put me in the game.'”Chicago and Colorado each dropped tiebreaker games for their respective division titles on Monday. The Cubs lost 3-1 to Milwaukee, and the Rockies fell 5-2 to the Los Angeles Dodgers.