Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Forex

Forex Diskusi apapun tentang Forex disini.

Old 25th April 2016
Member Aktif

SuksesBrok3r mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default $500 gift for a nubie traders

The main problem for beginners is to top up his/her account with couple hundred bucks. That's why I welcome promotions like FreshForex have – they offer $500 to every new clients. It is enough for trading start.</div></div></div>

Old 31st August 2017
Member Aktif

AlexHales mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Gifts are not the way forward for long-life. I believe it’s just good temporary and will not take us too far. I always prefer to go with my own ability and with my own range that I can afford. I find it a lot easier through broker like OctaFX, as they always ensure that I find things better with just my own way and that’s due to their 50% deposit bonus, it’s really ideal and boost me nicely and makes me feel really comfortable!
Old 23rd November 2021
Ceriwiser

whiteking mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Bonus trading nampaknya sangat besar dan menarik diberikan secara gratis, tapi sebenarnya bonus hanyalah sebuah umpan supaya trader mau mencobanya, sedangkan disebaliknya ada aturan yang harus dibaca dan dipahami sehingga tidak gagal faham karena tidak sepenuhnya bonus itu gratis, inilah yang sering para ttader tergiur dengan bonus tapi tidak mendapatkan apapun karena tidak memenuhi persyaratan penarikan profit bonus.
Firewoodfx FIX Rate deposit and withdrawal IDR 10.000/USS for Indonesian clients, via Fasapay and Local Exchanger.