Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Film & Musik > TV

TV Diskusi tentang acara TV, film seri, drama,komedi, semua dibahas disini

Old 10th May 2018

JosephGalvan mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default HDMI from PC to TV looks horrible

Hi,

I have a new PC that uses the intel H55 chipset which features HDMI video on the motherboard plus support for HD audio. The TV is a Samsung LNR268W. Its a 720p TV. I intend to use Media Center on the PC with the TV. I have run into a a problem, however.
When I plug the PC into the TV via HDMI, the picture quality is very bad. The text is blurry, the images look like they aren't being dithered correctly, edges on graphics aren't smooth, and the color is off. The desktop is also being clipped, but I fixed that using the "aspect ratio" settings in the intel drivers to adjust for overscan. The funny thing is, when I connect to the TV via VGA, everything looks perfect. What could be going on with the HDMI? It works fine when I plug a consumer electronics device like a tivo, DVD player, or standalone blue ray player.
The TV video on the PC sends 1280x720 via HDMI. It sends 1360x768 when connected via VGA. Switching the resolution to the later when connected via HDMI causes pretty significant underscan, and the picture quality doesn't improve.
help?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=35478
Creative digital advertising agency

Thank you.