Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Forex

Forex Diskusi apapun tentang Forex disini.

Old 1st July 2017
Member Aktif

AlexHales mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Rebate program great?

When we talk about business like Forex, it is obvious that we have to be sharp and ready for all situations. This is where rebate schemes can be great and help us big time. I work with OctaFX broker who got sensational rebate scheme where one is able to get up to 15 dollars per lot size trade which is even with the losing one, so that really ensures that we are able to work nicely and also be able to gain money with ease.

Old 2nd September 2017

Ruman Raees mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Rebate program alone doesn’t make any broker good, its collective things that make them good. This is why I go for FreshForex, as they are highly rated with also having epic set of schemes whether to do with zero spreads, fast execution or even their Mega Rebate to help getting up to 20 USD per lot size trade if lost!
Old 14th September 2017
Member Aktif

AlexHales mempunyai hidup yang Normal

One thing we all should be aware of is that just rebate is not what I say to look at. We must look at everything as only then we will be able to perform and will be able to achieve better results. I do it all superbly thanks to OctaFX broker given they have outstanding set of features and facilities with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, cash back where we get up to 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so that really helps working out well.
Old 26th October 2021
Ceriwiser

whiteking mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Menjadi klien Firewoodfx juga menawarkan sistem rebate yang mana dapat diatur oleh affiliasi untuk besaran rebate yang akan diberikan kepada klien melalui kabinet partner, itu menjadi salah satu solusi dalam program partner dengan cara yang otomatis, pedagang scalping dapat menegambil program rebtae yang ditawarkan oleh partner broker,
--
Firewoodfx FIX Rate deposit and withdrawal IDR 10.000/USS for Indonesian clients, via Fasapay and Local Exchanger.