Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Forex

Forex Diskusi apapun tentang Forex disini.

Old 25th July 2017

Ruman Raees mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Get Paid for Articles!

In a business like Forex, there are always opportunities on every point, so we need to be really sharp to grab it. However, now it’s such scenario present WITHOUT even trading! This is all thanks to FreshForex – The Game Changer with mighty offerings especially with their Write Article to Get Bonus, I love this offer and have be gained a lot of bonus for it, so this is really the opportunity that everyone loves!

Old 14th September 2017
Member Aktif

AlexHales mempunyai hidup yang Normal

I am sorry but as a trader, I like to focus on trading not writing articles. Again, it’s not something like we should appreciate, as writing articles won’t make you better trader. So, I rather go with broker that got features to make me better a trader instead of just out of line schemes. I feel absolutely privileged with OctaFX, who have very relevant luxuries that include demo contests like cTrader and Champion, it’s so good participating on these and benefits us a lot.
Old 26th October 2021
Ceriwiser

whiteking mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Seorang trader memang harus berkonsentrasi secara penuh dengan apa yang diperdagangkan dengan selalu belajar bagaiana melakukan perdagangan yang menguntungkan, dimana dengan hal itu pedagang dapat melakukan perdagangan yang efektif dalam menangani akun mikro Firewoodfx akan berbuah manis menghasilkan keuntungan yang signifikan dari hari ke hari.
--
Firewoodfx FIX Rate deposit and withdrawal IDR 10.000/USS for Indonesian clients, via Fasapay and Local Exchanger.