Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > HOBI > Film & Musik > Music > Asian Music

Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

alitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important person
Default [KPOP] F(x) Girlband ! | 에프엑스 | Fan Base HERE !

Profil Lengkap Member f(x) | 에프엑스
Victoria
Amber
Luna
Sulli
Krystal
Official Website :
Korea Website by SME
f(International Fansite) :
iheartfx
Video Vault
Now you can relive all those precious f(x) performances and interviews by downloading from our trusty f(x) video vault!
You must have 15 posts (or be a donor) in order to view this area.
Audio Vault
Want to hear Amber's first rap performance or the phenomenal live performance of "Mr. Boogie"? These and much more can be found here, all for your ears and hearts content!
Please heart f(x) and refrain from posting official songs/albums/singles for download.
Heartf(x) Subs Download Area
Our dedicated team of Subbers bring to you all you need to understand f(x).
You must have 30 posts (or be a donor) in order to view this area.
affxtion
Precious Moments
For Video downloads. CFs, MVs, Variety, Clips, you name it!
Precious Melodies
For Audio downloads. Radio Rips and Previews are okay.
Please refrain from posting officially released Albums/Songs.
Aff(x)ionate Subs Download
For Downloading Our Subbed Media Material! Please drop by, and leave comments for the Aff(x)ionate Subbing Team!
You MUST have 30 posts to view this area (or a donor)
f(Discography) :
Main article: f(x) discography
First Single: La chA TA
Digital Single: Chocolate Love
First Single Album : Chu~♥
1. Chu~♥
2. Step By Me
3. You're My Destiny (Luna and Krystal duet)
Soundtrack:
1. Lollipop
2. Thrill Love (Ost. Hungry Romeo, Luxury Juliet)
First Mini Album:
1. NU ABO
2. Mr. Boogie
3. Ice Cream
4. ME+U
5. Surprise Party
6. Sorry (Dear.Daddy) (Luna and Krystal duet)
f(Music Video) :
Group Teaser
First Single: La chA TA | Teaser | MV |
Digital Single: Chocolate Love (LG Chocolate Ads) | Teaser | MV |
Lollipop (LG Lollipop China Ads)
First Single Album : Chu~♥ | Teaser | MV |
Soundtrack : Thrill Love (Ost. Hungry Romeo, Luxury Juliet) | I Love You, I Love You (Ost. 100% Charming By The Day) |
First Mini Album : NU ABO | Teaser | MV |
f(Rules & Other):
f(Rules)
Menghadapi Flammers
Ngesave Gambar tanpa capek2
Pre-debut Photos
History
Award

Thanks to: iheartfx, affxtion, adicumi, AKThread Fx Kaskus

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

alitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important personalitamat is very very important person
Default Victoria !

Quote:
My name is Victoria Song. My real name is Song Qian. I was born on February 2, 1987. I'm an only child. There are a lot of kids like me in China. My age gap with other members of my group is quite big but I like to play jokes so they're always asking if I really am 23-years-old. Hahaha.

I'm the leader but I don't speak Korean fluently very well yet so I feel bad for my group. When the staff have to talk with the leader who is me, my members take such good care of me. (Luna: You take good care of us when we're in China.) But actually I don't speak Chinese that fluently anymore either. I was told to do interviews in Chinese recently if I don't remember how to express myself in Korean but... I couldn't remember how to say it in Chinese either... Oh, what do I do?

I was born in Qingdao and when I turned 10, I started attending the Beijing Dance Academy where I learned all sorts of dance including ballet, traditional Chinese dance and tumbling. Tumbling while wearing heels is something I tried for the first time while shooting the teaser video for "LA chA TA". My manager had asked if I could do it on heels and I told him I would make an attempt although I had never tried it before but I really did it. Even I was surprised.

The commercial I shot with singer, Rain in China was something I started without having almost any knowledge of Jazz dance or hip-hop because it happened about a month after I had joined the agency so I would practise each move for hours. I had only learned more traditional dances before so I was extremely grateful when Rain taught me how to do popping. I didn't even speak Korean back then so a translator delivered everything in between.

At the dormitory I share a room with Sulli and Amber with Luna. And Krystal's house is only three minutes away from our's. We're all good friends and aren't messy so we don't need any rules to follow by in particular. When I look at text messages my fans have sent me there are actually a lot of words that I don't understand. So Amber and I always carry around electronic dictionaries but if we don't find the word we're looking for, we look it up in the Internet and if it still isn't there, we ask the members and then if they don't know what it means either, we ask our manager.

When I went to audition for the cheerleading team of KBS reality show "The Invincible Baseball Team" I danced to Ciara's "Love Sex Magic". My Jazz dance teacher came up with a choreography where I could show everything about my dancing.

Getting injections is something I am really really scared of. We were told we had to get four injections each before going on volunteer work to Kenya recently and my group stood close to me, reassuring me everything would be alright, but I was still so scared. (Krystal: I saw that you were crying.) I would really love to have a chance to participate in musicals, because then I can show everything from singing to dancing to acting. And it's my dream to go to China with the members of my group to pursue an active career there as well.
Quote:
Info
Stage Name : Victoria Song (빅토리아)
Chinese Name : Song Qian (宋茜)
Date of Birth : February 2, 1987
Hometown : Qingdao, Shandong
Group Position : Leader
Languages : Chinese (fluent), Korean (basic)
Nickname : Pororia
Blood Type : O A
Height : 168 cm
School : Beijing Dance Academy
Casted : September 2007 Beijing, China SM Casting System
Speciality : Traditional / Folk / Jazz dance / Stretching
Me2day: http://me2day.net/fx_victoria
Quote:
Experience

2008 [MODEL] - SPRIS model w/ Lee Jun Ki
2008 [MODEL] - Smart S Line Model w/ SHINee
2008 [CF] - Samsung's Anycall w/ RAIN- "Any Dream"
2008 [CF] - Samsung LCD Mode
2008 [MV] - Kangta - "Eternity"
2008 [MV] - Super Junior M - "U"
2008 [MV] - SHINee - "Noona neomo yeppeo" / "Replay"
2009 [CF] - Sparkling Korea CF MODEL
2010 [MV] - Trax - "Cold Hearted Man"
Quote:
Trivia!

Likes : Coffee, healthy food, Grandma's cooking, Sparkly items
Idols : Faye Wong, Zhang Ziyi
Most Perfect Woman : Song Hye Gyo
Fav Song : LA chA TA
Fav Color : Purple
First Korean Friend : Pororo!
Famous Close Friend : Gyuri from Kara
Desktop Wallpaper: Selcas of herself
Wants to meet : Song Seung Hun, Lee Hyori
Ideal type of man : Tall, Non smoker, filial piety, Speaks the same language.
If she had a superpower : Invisibility
1st Roommate/s : Sulli
Stress Reliever : Eating
In her bag : Tissues and wallet
Favorite type of pet : Dogs because of their loyalty
Most attractive f(x) member: Amber for her boyish charms.
Can sleep comfortably with her legs split.
For 24 years, Vic thought she was O blood type. Realized her real blood type is A only recently.
Her first kiss was before she became a college student with a guy she dated for two years.

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

Default Amber !

Quote:
I was born on September 18, 1992. My hometown is Los Angeles in the United States and I have an older sister. SM Entertainment's 2007 global audition was where I was cast for the agency. I had originally auditioned with a Korean friend but she didn't make it. M.C. Max's "Oh Heart, Please Stop Now" and K.Will's "Left Heart" are the songs I sang at the audition. I read and wrote a little bit of Korean before but I studied the lyrics more from some fan sites where they had translations so I could understand the songs better.

I had liked Linkin Park since young so I copied Mike Shinoda a lot and I had a lot of friends who liked to rap so I grew up practicing free-styling. When I first heard Korean music I used to listen to a lot of R&B like Wheesung's. These days I listen to Yoon Mirae, Tiger JK and Epik High. I've never talked to Yoon Mirae before but I'm a big fan.

When I first came to Korea from the U.S. I felt like a complete stranger because the environment was completely different. I used to space out thinking 'Why am I here?' But Krystal helped me out a lot since her English is good and I gradually learned more Korean. Luna taught me how to sing and dance and Sulli, I got really really close with her, as if she's my younger brother. Haha. (Sulli: Amber Oppa!) But my boyish image was something I wasn't aware of. In the States I was... just normal. I was shocked when while I was a trainee, I went shopping with Krystal and her fans said they thought I was her boyfriend. But I have a lot of female fans and I am so thankful to them for liking me so much. I didn't know they would be okay with someone with an image like mine.

Looking similar to Super Junior member Dong-hae is something I've heard frequently ever since I got here. These days people also say I look a lot like SHINee's Jonghyun. Haha. So the three of us sometimes take photos together and call ourselves the "dinosaur family".

Basketball in particular is something I really enjoy. I'd been on a basketball team since elementary school in the U.S. and I played basketball a lot with my girl friends too. I'm actually not that good at it (Sulli: No, you're really good!) but in Korea, I've been playing with the male trainees at our agency. I like taekwondo too so I practice my moves when I get bored.

Create a stage where there are no restrictions is my dream. And it doesn't even have to be on a real stage, a street is fine. Just as long as it's a place where everyone can join in and have fun!
Quote:
Info

Stage Name : Amber
Birth Name : Amber Josephine Liu
Chinese Name : Liu Yi Yun
Date of Birth : September 18th, 1992
Ethnicity : Chinese
Hometown : San Fernando Valley / Orange County
Height : 167 cm
Blood Type : B
Religion : Christian
Language : English, Chinese, Korean
Audition Songs : MC the MAX - Oh Heart, Please Stop / K.Will - Left Heart
Me2day: http://me2day.net/fx_amber
Quote:
Trivia!

Fav Color : Red
Fav Song : SHINee's "Nuna is very Pretty" / Taking back Sunday "What’s it Feel Like To Be A Ghost"
Fav Bands : Linkin Park, Taking Back Sunday
Likes : Cookies, Chips, Chocolate, Sweets, Oh Yes (A Korean cake snack), Hats
Famous Close Friend : Nicole from Kara
Wants to meet : Fly to the Sky
Usual Apparel : Hip Hop style, t-shirt and baggy pants
1st Roommate : Luna
Acts Feminine : When she eats
Favorite Pet : Rabbit
If she had a superpower: Telekinesis
Desktop Wallpaper : Childhood Photos
Stress Reliever : Screaming
Used to be a vegetarian
Thinks the right side of her face looks boyish and her left side looks cute.
Has the smallest face in f(x). Knows how to sew.

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

Default Luna

Quote:
My name is Luna. My real name is Park Sun-young. I was born on August 12, 1993. I have a twin sister and a brother in the army. My mother is a vocalist and so is my sister. My dad is a conductor at church and my brother is studying song-writing. The volume of my voice has improved while practicing next to my sister but I actually have the weakest voice in the family.

Since I was young, my alarm clock ring tone would be classical music. My dad loves Chopin so he would wake us up every morning with Chopin. I've listened to his music so much that I even memorize the melodies. Music and singing is something I have always been interested in. When I was in third grade, my mom wouldn't send me to the dancing academy so I just went to the nearest academy near my house and begged to be accepted. I don't think I was even aware of the fact that I was supposed to pay for it. But after attending for a year, I was able to do splits even though my body had been so stiff before.

When other groups practised for an hour we would practise for three. That's how hard it was for us to communicate in the beginning. But the members who couldn't speak Korean worked even harder on learning the language. Krystal could speak English and Amber spoke Chinese so we would translate amongst ourselves in a circle and end up understanding each other in the end.

Rather than songs with fast beats I prefer the ones that are sung by artists like Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. So when we started recording "LA chA TA", I was told that I was the only one roaring too much. The composer of the song had to keep telling me to sing in a more cheerful mood. I practice singing a lot of cheerful songs now because I want to be able to sing a variety of songs.

When I visited Kenya recently I became extremely thankful for the environment I live in after seeing the Masai. Young children walk tens of kilometers for water, they have nothing to eat so they chew on wood and they were so thankful over a pair of socks we had given them. That's why I've thought that I want to help out kids in such situations with dreams that we have.

That's why holding concerts and expanding our career overseas is good but there are also so many people in this world who have no exposure to music so I want to do a lot of volunteer work where I can deliver music to kids living under such conditions. Our whole group is very interested in such work.
Quote:
Info

Stage Name : Luna
Birth Name : Park Sun Young
Nicknames : Mirror Princess
Date of Birth : August 12th, 1993
Ethnicity : Korean
Height : 164 cm
Weight: 44kg
Blood Type : A
Language : Korean, Chinese
Casted : 2006
Siblings : Older Twin Sister (Jinyoung), Brother
Me2day : http://me2day.net/fx_luna
Quote:
Trivia

Interests other than Music: Acting
Favorite Foods : Strawberries, Chocolate, Cake, Pizza
Favorite Pet: Dog (because she's fond of raising puppies)
Famous Close Friend : IU
1st Roomate: Amber
Current Roomate: Sulli
Habits: Sleeps late
Can't live without: Mirror
Desktop Wallpaper: f(x) photo
Ideal Partner: Dedicated towards their work, loves music and knows how to value it, appearance like Takuya Kimura Fashion style and has a job like me
If she had a superpower: Healing (to help people that get sick or hurt)
Role Models: Lee Junghyun, Boa, Whitney Houston, Brown Eyed Soul
Idol: Kim Hye Ran
Favorite Song: Whitney Houston's "One Moment in Time", Brown Eyed Soul's "Live Well", Keyshia Cole's "Love-The way it is" and Classical Genre
Wants to meet: Chaeyeon
Stress Reliever: Chatting with My Friend
In her bag : Music sheets and her diary
Most attractive f(x) member: Sulli for her pure, smiling image.
Usual Apparel: Big box t-shirts and baggy pants
Whole family is musically inclined.

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

Default Choi Sulli

Quote:
Info

Stage Name : Sulli (최설리)
Birth Name : Choi Jin Ri
Date of Birth : March 29, 1994
Born in: Yangsan, South Gyeongsang
Hometown : Busan
Height : 167 cm
Siblings : Older Brother
Me2day : http://me2day.net/fx_sulli
Quote:
Experience

[DRAMA] 2005 The Ballad of Seo-dong
[DRAMA] 2005 Love Needs a Miracle
[DRAMA] 2006 Vacation
[FILM] 2007 Punch Lady
[FILM] 2008 BA:BO
[CF] Peporo
Quote:
Trivia

Famous Close Friend : Jiyoung from Kara, Tiffany from SNSD, Sohyun from 4Minute
Fav Color : Pink
Admires : Pussycat Dolls
Idol : Her mother
Fav Song : Park Sunjoo's "Man and Woman" Park Hyo Chin “After Love”
Ideal Partner : Responsible and prudent personality, Chubby man fashion style, Non Blunt.
In her bag : Perfume and an umbrella
Usual Apparel : Blouse and hot pants
Most attractive f(x) member : Krystal for her "unintentional chic" charm.
1st Roommate : Victoria
If she had a superpower : Clairvoyance
Favorite pet : Dogs for their cuteness
Desktop Wallpaper: Selcas of herself
Stress Reliever: Chatting with friends

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

Default Krystal Jung

Quote:
Info

Stage Name : Krystal
Birth Name : Jung Soo Jung / Krystal Jung
Date of Birth : October 24, 1994
Hometown : San Francisco
Height : 165 cm
Casted : 2006 SM Casting System
Specialties : Acting, Dancing
Language : English, Korean, Chinese
Siblings : Older Sister (Jessica of SNSD)
Me2day : http://me2day.net/fx_krystal
Quote:
Experience

2002 [CF] Lotte w/ Han Ga In
[CF] Yuhan Kimberly
[CF] OhDdooKi Curry
[CF] EO
[CF] SK, LG Telecom
[CF] Professor Yoon English class
2009 [MV] SHINee "Juliette"
2010 [CF] Clean & Clear
Quote:
Trivia

Famous Close Friend : Jessica from SNSD
Admires Christina Aguilera
Fav Song : No Ra Jo's "Mackerel" / Rollercoaster’s “flight”
Fav type of music : Underground, Electronic, House
Most Perfect Woman: Audrey Hepburn
Wants to meet: Clazziquai
Ideal partner : Someone uglier than her. London fashion style.
In her bag : iPod and Hand Lotion
Usual Apparel : t-shirt with denim shorts.
Most attractive f(x) member : Sulli. She has a very pretty smile that could make me jealous.
Favorite pets : Dogs for its modesty
Stress Reliever : Screaming
If she had a superpower : Teleportation
Believes Jessica is prettier.
Likes Josh Hartnett, Johnny Depp

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

f(Rules)

Bentuk posting yang bersifat ofensif maupun bashing dilarang keras.
Bentuk posting yang berisi/mengandung pornografi dan SARA sangat diharamkan.
Spamming, Junk Post, Multiple Post dilarang keras.
~ Dilarang keras segala macam bentuk post yang hanya berisi 1-5 kata.
~ Dilarang keras segala macam bentuk post yang berisi iklan.
~ Dilarang keras segala macam bentuk post yang tidak berkaitan (OOT/Out of Topic) dengan topik fanbase.

Bentuk post yang berisi gambar atau video sebaiknya menggunakan spoiler atau quote.
~ Diharapkan menghapus tag [img] atau [youtube] ketika meng-quote postingan.
Memberikan Direct Link Download dilarang keras. Harap memberikan link thread saja.
Bagi Non Primary ID baru, mohon agar menyebutkan Primary ID pada saat di awal posting.

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

f(x) : Asia Pop Dance Group

Group Teaser :

First Single :
La chA Ta

Digital Single :
Chocolate Love (LG Chocolate Ads)

Lollipop (LG Lollipop China Ads)

First Single Album : Chu~♥
1. Chu~♥

2. Step By Me
3. You're My Destiny (Luna and Krystal duet)

Soundtrack :
Thrill Love (Ost. Hungry Romeo, Luxury Juliet)

I Love You, I Love You (Ost. 100% Charming By The Day

First Mini Album : NU ABO
1. NU ABO

2. Mr. Boogie
3. Ice Cream
4. ME+U
5. Surprise Party
6. Sorry (Dear.Daddy) (Luna and Krystal duet)

Last edited by alitamat; 4th August 2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 4th August 2011
Ceriwiser

reserveeedddd
Old 4th August 2011
Enthusiast

ilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important personilhamananto24 is very very important person
Send a message via Yahoo to ilhamananto24 Send a message via Skype™ to ilhamananto24

yg adiknya jessica itu krystal ndan.???