Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Forex

Forex Diskusi apapun tentang Forex disini.

Old 25th April 2016
Member Aktif

CharlieMIFX mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default Best broker for my EA

I found a new home for my EA, it is FreshForex Broker.

I joined them sometimes ago and found the the execution is great for the EA that scalps, even on the Rebate account. I am trading on rebate account because the EA trades many positions and generates many lots, that for me equals massive cash rebate.

Last month, I made 464 lots, that x $10 = $4,640 in cash rebate and on June, it traded 201 lots (first month test) that was $2,010 in rebates. the ea makes profit too so I win both side

In August, I expect to trade over 1500 lots and claim more than 15,000 in rebate...

The service is great and they credit quickly my rebate whenever I ask.

This is my strategy for making money trading and making money from my broker to</div></div></div>

Old 27th July 2021
Ceriwiser

whiteking mempunyai hidup yang Normal

Trading menggunakan robot layak digunakan pada broker Firewoodfx yang merupakan broker terbaik dengan eksekusi yang cepat, namun hasil perdagangan akan bergantung pada kinerja robot tersebut, dimana ada robot scalping yang menguntungkan dan ada pula yang membuat kerugian, modal yang cukup dbutuhkan dalam menggunakan robot scalping

---Firewoodfx FIX Rate deposit and withdrawal IDR 10.000/USS for Indonesian clients, via Fasapay and Local Exchanger.